Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Part A: OKC Zoo Trip!!


Hmm... which is the real one?

Time for a little pouting.


Complacent Degriditation.



This was a cool helicopter like fish. It spun the fins on its side, bottom, and top in circular motions just like a chopper.




If this snake seems enlarged, it is because it is. The picture below shows the facts better.




What you are here seeing is simply one of nature's food chain in action... and a mouse disappearing into a snakes gullet.


Jamie: 'Hey, look at me, I can do the slidy thing!"
Drew: "Yahoo, look at me, I can do it too!"
Mary: Jump...Jump...got it! 'Oh, I think I pulled an arm muscle.'





This King just sat and nonchalantly watched as his visitors paraded past, tapped on his window, and made faces at him. John and Cass were pretty convinced he looked just like a friend of theirs.










No comments: