Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Schmickling and Psychiatrist

In order to get Jaime to smile for some pictures, you apparently have to schmickle her.
(Kyle, Jaime, and Yvonne)
See Katherine, I am faithful even in the midst of trials.


The Tomb of the Unborn Child - a beautiful memorial and prayer spot with an eternal flame. In the tomb are several aborted babies that were recovered from dumpsters.


Our undeclared mascot for the trip








The above shots all came during the game "psychiatrist" which was some of the most fun ever. People in this game tend to look stumped or gleefully in possession of a secret.

Like Jaime happens to be in possession of a certian secret that has a connection between her, Sam and a Pantry... No, I shall never forgive you.

Okay, I forgive you. Love you.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

You spelled schpickling wrong. And you spelled my name wrong, too, but I'm okay with that.