Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Franciscan Travels

Behold the journal of two weary travelers, and because they are weary it is scattered, misspelled, out of order, sideways, and quite wong e i rong dong. I have discovered a beautiful place in Franciscan, full of good and strange people, just the kind I like.

Carmen and I (thank you speech class professor) were able to visit Jam over Easter weekend and participate in many Triduum celebrations. We have come back with many inside jokes (Free Coffee!!), and a renewed spirit, you might say. I was able to see Matthew Rudolph, and I talked to Jenny Bender and Mark Bentz, who is a God-filled seminarian well on his way to holy priesthood. We cooked feasts, became either psychiatrists or mentally ill, watched "Horton Hears a Who" and a home video, danced, prayed, and more, some of which is captured below.

Thanks for the awesome visit Von Steuben Family!

Here lies a brilliant shot of a large chunk of the Franciscan Campus.


Yvonne, Regina, Jaime, and Carmen all dressed up for Easter Vigil Mass - sorry it is a little dark.


And yes, Jason, we happened to pass Skyline Chili! I was so excited, but unfortunately, I think it was closed. Is there just one Skyline Chili, or is it a chain? Either way, I took a picture to prove that I had been there. Francis, I thought of you lots over Easter and I love you! And I love my Reyes nephews! And I love you all!

No comments: