Friday, October 03, 2008

Amy and Stefan's Wedding!


Here Stefan is nervously awaiting the bride.


They somehow got this darn cool old car to carry the wedding party in - it pulled up to the walkway that led to the gazebo, and from it alighted first the flower girl, Gabby, then the maid of honor, Carmen, and finally the Amy. It was really neat, like a fairy tale Cinderella.
Here is Gabby, looking so pretty and grown up!



Here comes the Bride - she looks so happy!


After the wedding vows, the pastor called all of the kids up and they had a moment of prayer and embracing as a new family . I thought that was really special.
They are now Mr. and Mrs. Stefan Pischedda!



The maid-of-honor after the wedding - she is very pretty!

Hi Carmen!

4 comments:

Carmen said...

I know I'm not very nice to myself at times. But sometime I just have to say it and this is one of those times: That dress makes me look like a plywood board. So, does the camera still add ten pounds to plywood boards? I hope so. :-/ ;)

Unknown said...

my name is stefan senese. and my fiance's name is amy thomas,we put stefan and amy in the google engine on valentines day just to see any results. we are getting married in vegas in 2011 from Stefan & Amy, South Wales, UK

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were about 180 bucks on every page. But definitively I set this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what is your opinion?