Sunday, January 21, 2007

Blog Spots

aMom, rubbing Nico's belly, muses to herself, " I wonder what is causing all of Nico's hair to fall out?". Jacob pipes up ," Mom, you have to understand the technology of a cat. It's just heretics".

a Jacob's latest conversation topic : Government Proof Society.

a Recently, Jacob announced that his sweet tooth has evaporated. Unfortunately, it has been replaced by an industrial sized one.

a Jamie has again blessed the family with a blond moment. During one quick school lunch break, she took off to Walmart just in order to purchase a key hider for the outside of her car, for as she said, " I just knew someday I would lock myself out".
Arriving at Walmart - she locked the keys in the car.

1 comment:

K. Reyes said...

Wow Jamie- that is blonde even for a Bugos girl! I hear Mr. Murphy is still single and looking to settle down...you two would make a great pair:) HEHE!!!